Monday, September 14, 2009

My 3rd level review- the big sha-bang presentation to my teachers and administrators- was today, and I think it went pretty darn good. :) I'm glad it was over, and I'm proud of what I was able to accomplish. The animation academic advisor, I think, was trying to veer me away from wanting to work for Pixar. He said there are fewer Pixar animators/storyboarders than there are NFL quarterbacks, but I still don't care. It's gonna happen someday, and that's that. It's been my dream for as long as I have been able to draw- it's what made me draw- and I don't think I'll ever give up on it. But enough of my ranting. :D



Here's some models- in progress of course- from my Digital imaging class. I think a good portion of my drawings have been up here at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment